Monday, September 13, 2010

day 8-12

its been a couple days since iver blogged! Ive been super busy!! I've been doing a little better with eating but thats all i can pray for! im just taking it day by day! I have a app tomorrow with mydr but i have not made up my mind if im going to go or not! i really dont feel like i need to i feel like she isnt helping me anymore! i think that the Book has helped me more then anything! i kind of feel like she is just looking for somthing that is not there!

Im kind of upset that im not really gaining any weight and i dont understand why because ive been eating alot more then i was a month or 2 ago but just not gaining weight =/



Pleasure: spending the day with my family Pray:i pray that i can gain some weight Love: I love my family

No comments:

Post a Comment