Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day.6

well Ive had better days but ive also had worse days its been a very blah kind of day ! dont really have the energy i was having the last couple of days

I went to my shrink today and after talking to her I don't think i need to go back i mean ive made all the progress after only talking to her once 2 weeks ago and she didn't even tell me to do anything but read the book ( witch i did) and Ive been doing really good the last couple of days! But she gave me a exercise to do every day about called a daily mood log where is some thing upsets up I'm supposed to write down how it makes me feels and then turn it into a positive!! but i really dont understand how that is supposed to help with my fear of having a allerigc reaction or being drugged!! but ill try it and probably go back next week and see what she says!!!

I did eat lunch today by my self i got a little nervous but i made myself do it... so i guess that was ok! just wish i didnt get nervous at all!! but i guess thats how it goes right?!?!?




Pleasure: hanging out with rhonda
Pray:i pray that god helps me get stronger
Love: I love my family

No comments:

Post a Comment