Monday, September 20, 2010

update

SoOoO... its been a couple of days since i wrote i've been pretty busy planning a birthday party and my mom has moved in with us! (witch stresses me out because she freaks out about the kids!)

My anxiety WAS getting better and know it seems like im going back words!! i feel lost I didn't go to my dr last week but im going to go this Wednesday!

I really want to get over this on my own and help from my dr without any meds! but i feel like that may not me possible now i really dont want to take meds but i REALLY want to be normal again and get my life back im so confused and i dont know what to do about anything!! it is putting pressure on my marriage...........I thought that once i started eating again it would get easier but its not it staying the same ( its not a bad as be for but it has been better) i find my self wanting to cry because i dont like the way i look or the fact that all my clothes are to big  i want to be my self again and im scared that if i dont get this under control im going to slip into depression i dont know what to do...........

No comments:

Post a Comment