Friday, September 3, 2010

day.2

today was a GREAT day!!the best ive had in a very long time  i ate 3 times while being alone today it was the same thing over and over but im taking baby steps!, then i had dinner from a fast food place! ( i was a little nervous but i did it) I started reading the book my dr told me about " the feeling good book" and I think it helping already! I'v learned that the best way to get over your fears is to just face them  and prove to myself that IM OK!!! and thats what i did today!!   i just have to take it one day at a time i know that i will still have some bad days but i KNOW i will get over this with the help of the people who honestly love and want to see me get better!


Pleasure: Bladen can now spell red
Pray: Today I prayed that tomorrow is another good day.
Love: Today I love the fact that i have gained 8lbs in a week

1 comment:

  1. This is great. Like you said, baby steps. I am so glad for Bladen. He will learn things so fast now. Some days it will seem like you won't be able to keep up with all the new things he is learning!

    ReplyDelete