Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day.4

Today was another good day! got up this morning and ate some beagles and cream cheese and one of them tasted a little funny so i got a little scared and didnt eat the the rest of it.... then I went to church and joined a ladies bible study group witch im very exited about that and i cant wait for it to start!!! had some pop tarts and milk for lunch lol  I went a filed out some job apps. i think that if im able to get out of the house and keep my mind busy it will help alot  i thnk i got the one at the gas satation even tho i really want to get the job at either chilis or b dubs lol i think they would be more fun!!! and then i had my weakness for dinner wend'y jr baccon cheese burgers for dinner ( for the 3rd night in a row)  Im so excited about the progress I have made I have high hope that things will keep looking up

&& then i got to have a hour conversation with the strongest person  i know she has helped me more through this then i think she even realizes!! she has helped me with my anxiety, and learning about who my TRUE friends are!! 



Pleasure: Today i started reading EAT PRAY LOVE
Pray:i pray that i will keep getting better
Love:  i love the fact that i have such a strong support system that is wanting me to get over this!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment