Monday, September 6, 2010

Day.5

Well things are really starting to look up! I have a the best couple of days i cant remember the last time i felt this good!! i have so much energy i dont know what to do with it!!  I'm hoping that i can keep this up i love not worrying about every little thing!! ( even tho some times i catch myself freaking out a little) and i still want to watch the clock when i eat  but i know that I can and are getting better! I went to a cook out next door had a cheese burger, mac n cheese and baked beans that i DID NOT cook!!  witch if you really know me you know that is a huge step for me!!!!




Pleasure: Today I felt like the person i was 8 months ago
Pray:i pray that i gain keep gaining weight!
Love: I love watching my kids play out side with their best friend Christopher, and love being able to eat!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things are looking up for you! I can only imagine what you've been through, Cecilee, but I really like reading that you're overcoming this tedious obstacle. I pray that it keeps getting better for you.

    ReplyDelete