Wednesday, September 1, 2010

this is my Anxiety

i am not doing this to be judged or hear the negative that people have to say! so if thats what you plan on doing go ahead a leave!!!

A couple months ago i started getting really bad anxiety! I had very scary side effects to benadryl and now I'm scared im going to have a allergic reaction to food and HAVE to take another benadryl!! i have made a lot of progress with that fear before i would not eat anything someone else cooked! or at a resteraunt and now i can ! but now i can! and im also very scared to eat while im alone! ive lost about 45 lbs in the last 6 month! but the last two days I have ate food while no one was home! well now i have a new fear of being drugged! I dont know where this fear has came from but i do not like it!! and im not scared that someone i know will drug me im scared that it will come  I have started talking to a counselor and im hoping it can help me!! I have my good days where i can eat just fine but then i have bad where it takes ALOT for me to be able to eat if I even can bring my self to eat. but i know that im never going to get better untill i prove to myself that i can eat and be fine

I am very scared that this is going to take over my life and im fighting everyday to keep my life normal!!

2 comments:

  1. Cecilee, I know exactly where you are coming from. I have suffered with anxiety and Panic disorder from the time Frankie was 6 mos old. 27 years ago!(That is what the dr believes triggered it, his birth) Anyway my anxiety has taken on many forms over the years. I too am terrified to eat anything I am not familiar with nor do I like to take new meds. My family knows to never ever offer me anything to eat that is new. I have such a fear of being allergic and my throat closing up. I have also felt the same way about meds. I have no problems eating foods that I am familiar with. I never eat in restaurants except for fast food. I am on meds and they do help but if I miss one or two days of them, I do get antsy. I don't travel long distances which is why I never made it up to visit Sissie or Peanut (Sherri) I am able to travel around the state here but no further. And the funny thing is I have never been allergic to anything except hay. Not any foods at all and don't even know what triggered this part of the anxiety.

    My daughter Mimi suffers from Seperation Anxiety which is why we homeschool. She will be 16 on Sept 21.

    So if you ever need to talk, I am here and will gladly lend an ear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecilee,
    Wow, I thought that I was the only one who feels things like that. I have had ocd, depression, and severe anxiety problems since I was 15. For me, I dont eat new foods, unless I cook them myself, and everything has to be in order. I cannot eat pizza i everything is not even and straight. There have been days, especially since I had my 1st child that I cannot eat anything. I am not on any meds, I do not like the way that they make me feel, and ever since my son was born last Sept, I do not trust hospitals or Drs unless I have no other option. My children go for checkups and shot but their dad has to go with me, and when my daughter broke her arm I had a panic attack on the way there until my mom showed up. So, I guess what Im trying to say is that I have been there... hell, I'm still there. But, I am willing to lend an ear if u need to talk and vent. And I hope you know that you are a very strong person for being able to talk about it openly. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete