Sunday, September 5, 2010

day.3

well im a day late but yesterday was a pretty good day! I've been reading my book at I think i know where my anxiety is coming from! the book says that it normaly comes from a completly different problem that your not dealing with! But know i Dont know what to do about it!

ok im not trying to  be mean I'm really glad that my blog is helping others with their anxiety but if you have food allergies or any kind of anxiety or anything like that PLEASE do not coming looking for help from me I am not a Dr. and right now I have to get myself better I can not worry about other peoples problems I think its a great thing to be able to talk about your problems but im not the person to talk to  Because It makes me nervous and i start thinking.... well that could happened to me!!!


Pleasure: the kids got to play out side with Chris
Pray: Today I prayed that tomorrow is another good day.
Love: Today I love the fact that for the most part i ate with out a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment