Thursday, September 2, 2010

day.1

today was a ok day! I didn't eat while i was alone but i wasnt alone much today! I was nervous about eating dinner today!! but its one day at a time!!  but im so glad that i have strong people in my life who honestly want to see me get better and do what they can to help me! like last night my cousin told me that if there was drugs or somthing bad in my food or drink i would be able to taste it!! and then she told me that people who do drugs aren't going to give them to people they dont know! and my dad told me that the companies that make our food would not do anything to make them lose money hahaha! its all kind of funny but totally true!! i m going to start my book tonight! " overcoming the fear of fear!"


 I'm going to start listing the postive things about my day i got the idea from my cousin Chelsea!!

Pleasure: Today I Spent the day with Sammie && shayna
Pray: Today I prayed for my family.
Love: Today I love that my son didnt get in trouble in school




 

No comments:

Post a Comment